two week trip to the motherland. airports and cup noodles.
"you. wooooh you."
how do you fare? that’s pretty damn fluent in colour if you ask me.
take the colour challenge here.
overdue bali photos taken under the sea.
good times - tinashé
this Around the World in 360° Degrees - 3 Year Epic Selfie started going viral a couple days ago… and they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
here’s a compilation of “is this thing on?” clips from march through may of this year passing through nepal, indonesia, and laos.
to be (deliberately) continued.
Big month for my famiLEE!
Surrounded by perpetual change growing up, my parents and sisters were my only constant through childhood.
I’m a huge sucker for my family so it pains me to be here, not there as everyone reaches some pretty big milestones this month.
- Dad surviving life in a house of 4 girls and being outnumbered as the only male. Hooray empty nest. What a feat for my dad.
- Mum turning 50. Empty nest AND midlife crisis in one month. Sending mojo her way as she faces this new stage of her life.
- Me reaching a year in moving away from home for a real life adult job! A fairly painless transition to young adulthood. Yay me.
- Daeun graduating from college with TWO types of teaching certifications. Congrats, Miss Dawn, for achieving your lifelong dream of becoming a teacher.
- Jieun getting hired as a consultant at the rhetoric center and moving a step closer to a writing career. Go you for helping those college kids write less shitty papers!
- And last but not least, baby Yeeun graduating as the valedictorian of her high school class. Who thought this day would ever come.
Wish I could be with you as we celebrate all these accomplishments. Know that my thoughts are with you errdays.
a solid few days of waterfall swimming and other fun things. miss you already luang prabang!
spontaneous phone call from eunbi kang. perfect way to wrap up the weekend. her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining.
seoul, south korea - phnom penh, cambodia.
sister time is happy time.
grand rapids, mi - phnom penh, cambodia.